THE BASIC LEVEL – DIY, compliance only
We have a Facebook Group which is a closed group for our clients, with updates and information where we can answer questions and post updates.
We also send out a newsletter monthly or in times of any important changes or announcements (like during Covid) – you are going to be invited to the group and will be able to ask questions and access the information in the guide sections.
Also this will give you all the updates you need.
For micro / small LTD companies:
• Preparation and submission of year end accounts to Companies House and CT600 to HMRC. – review of transactions dealing with fixed assets etc, bank reconciliation, make sure all transactions are recorded and balances are correct.
• Preparing and submitting self assessments for directors (x2) and monthly payroll for directors (maximum 2)
• This level also includes a cloud accounting software which is either Simple Start or Essentials Quickbooks or Legder, Cashbook or Business edition in Xero
• Data capture software – DEXT for supplier bills, statements and receipts, expenses
• Company incorporation and tax registrations
• Annual confirmation statement
• Quarterly meeting
• Reminders of tax payment
For Sole Traders:
• Preparing and submitting self assessment tax return
• This level also includes a cloud accounting software which is either Simple Start Quickbooks or Legder, or Cashbook in Xero
• Data capture software – DEXT
• Bookkeeping spreadsheet
Monthly Small Business Bookkeeping Packages
If you need a bookkeeper to manage your books for you, we offer a range of different packages depending on what you need.
If you don’t see a package that’s right for you, we can also tailor a package to meet your specific requirements.
One-off Bookkeeping Solutions
Do you have a new business?
Still using ledger books or spreadsheets?
Have you been doing your own bookkeeping or trusted someone to do it for you and realised
you have cash flow issues?
Your books are showing a profit but you have no spare cash?
Do you have a growing business but thinking about a bigger investment?
Not sure if you can afford a new team member?
Do you want to know the financial impact of your new product launch?
We have the right solution for you. It starts with the best software combination, especially designed for you. Setting up a bookkeeping and reporting system. Automate your processes and use the figures to build your cash flow forecast and budgeting reports every month.
One-off from £425
Monthly Bookkeeping Packages
Since April 2019, VAT-registered companies with a turnover of over £85,000 a year have been required to keep all their records digitally and submit their VAT returns through a commercial software compatible with HMRC systems. This requirement will eventually be rolled out to every business.
For this reason, we include HMRC-compatible accounting software in all our packages. We offer Quickbooks as standard, but other accounting software such as Xero, Sage Business Cloud Accounting and KashFlow are also available on request.