DIY, compliance only.
We have a FB Group which is a closed group for our clients with updates and information where we can answer questions and post updates.
We also send out a newsletter monthly or in times of any important changes or announcements (like during Covid).
You will be invited to the group and will be able to ask questions and access the information in the guide sections. Also this will give you all the updates you need.
For micro / small LTD companies:
• Preparation and submission of year end accounts to Companies House and CT600 to HMRC, including a review of transactions dealing with fixed assets, etc., bank reconciliation, making sure all transactions are recorded and balances are correct.
• Preparing and submitting self assessments for directors (x2) and monthly payroll for directors (maximum 2)
• This level also includes a cloud accounting software which is either Simple Start or Essentials Quickbooks or Legder, Cashbook or Business edition in Xero
• Data capture software – DEXT for supplier bills, statements and receipts, expenses
• Company incorporation and tax registrations
• Annual confirmation statement
• Quarterly meeting
• Reminders of tax payment
For sole traders:
• Preparing and submitting self assessment tax return.
• This level also includes a cloud accounting software which is either Simple Start Quickbooks or Legder, or Cashbook in Xero
• Data capture software – DEXT
• Bookkeeping spreadsheet