Use your personal tax account to check your records and manage your details with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). 
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg). 
There’s a different service to file your Self Assessment tax return or report and pay Capital Gains Tax on UK property. 

Here's what you need to know: 

You can use your personal tax account to: 
Check your Income Tax estimate and tax code 
Complete, send and view a personal tax return 
Claim a tax refund 
Check your income from employment in the previous 5 years 
Check how much Income Tax you paid in the previous 5 years 
Check and manage your tax credits 
Check your State Pension 
Track tax forms that you’ve submitted online 
Check or update your Marriage Allowance 
Inform HMRC about a change of name or address 
Check or update benefits you get from work, for example, company car details and medical insurance 
Find your National Insurance number 
If you’ve sold UK property since 6 April 2020 you must report and pay any Capital Gains Tax due on it within 30 days. You cannot report it through your personal tax account. 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings